The Data Engineer will be responsible for collecting, managing, and converting raw data into information that can be interpreted by data scientists and data analysts. The ultimate goal for this role is to enable the organization to utilize data for performance evaluation, optimization and decision making.
- Use a systematic approach in order to plan, create, and maintain data architecture while also keeping it aligned with the business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements such as but not limited to:
- Automating manual processes
- Optimizing data delivery
- Designing or re-designing (if necessary) infrastructure for greater scalability
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Ensures data availability, reliability and security on a daily basis.
- Understanding business needs and objectives in order to support the business.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- With at least 2 years experience in data warehousing, data integrations, and data modeling
- Application development (preferably Microsoft C# or Python)
- Database programming (SQL Language)
Information and Communications Technology