We are always looking for passionate individuals who have a thirst for a rewarding career path. As a breeding ground of top-notch professionals in the fields of Marketing, Retail, Sales, Distribution, Information Technology, Graphic Design, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Logistics, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, and PR/Events, the Primer Group prides itself with the unparalleled dedication and globally-competitive pool of employees. The Primer Group of Companies is an ideal educational partner for colleges and universities in nurturing and molding students prepared and armored with exceptional real-time training and business principles to kick start their careers.
Here at Primer Group of Companies, grow your career and experience work that lets you play.
As an Intern, you will be onboarded and shadowed with the day-to-day responsibilities and activities specific to the assigned department/team. You will be exposed to the tasks and be required to help out with business activities, process improvements, etc.
Available Internship positions in the following departments:
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources
- A penultimate college student with a course in BS Accountancy, BS Human Resources, BS/BA Psychology, BS Marketing, BS Entrepreneurship, Bachelor in Design, Bachelor in Multimedia Arts, or any related courses
- Endorsement or Recommendation Letter from applicant’s school with the approval of the College Dean or Practicum Supervisor
- A self-starter, has good communication skills, strong work ethics and attention to detail, and must be able to work independently and/or with a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Workspace (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides)
- Able to demonstrate the Primer Group’s core values: Integrity, Self-Discipline, Teamwork, Entrepreneurial Spirit, and Passion for Excellence
- Amenable to work in a Hybrid set-up
- Amenable to work in Malate, Manila
- Minimum requirement of 300 internship hours