The Hair Wellness Head oversees the store, its operations and personnel, through effective administration and implementation of operational and sales activities and policies towards the achievement of sales targets.
- Responsible for ensuring that store sales target is consistently achieved.
- Drive and motivate Hair Therapist to hit sales target
- Regularly executes control measures to minimize expenses such as utilities, supplies and the like.
- Makes sure that all Hair Therapist follow customer service standards.
- Ensures that the brand DNA and merchandise display is well executed.
- Executes marketing-initiated activities for the store; both local and SBU-directed.
- Ensures that standard waiting and service time for customers is being followed by the hair therapist.
- Liaises with HQ for replenishments, monitors stock inventory to make sure that stock levels are healthy on a weekly basis.
- Prepares all necessary store reports (sales, inventory, etc.) for submission to IL based on an agreed timeline.
- Monitors attendance and prepares weekly or monthly work schedule of Hair Therapists
- Ensure compliance of Hair Therapists with store standard operating procedures.
- Monitors and quickly reports infrastructure with needed fixtures (such as defective light, air conditioner, problems with store signage, internet and electric connectivity and the like) to Immediate Leader.
- Perform other relevant duties/works which may be assigned by the immediate leader from time to time such as minor hair styling and blow drying.
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- At least 1 years experience in the same capacity
Greenhills, San Juan