The Digital Marketing Supervisor is primarily responsible for implementing and managing digital marketing long-term strategies across all categories and channels that are consistent and align with the brand’s and business objectives. They do campaign testing and will provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain strong eCommerce presence and performance that will ultimately increase online conversion.
Digital Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Execute the digital marketing roadmap, plan and implement digital marketing strategy that are aligned to the client's goals and objectives to improve overall key performance metrics.
- Drives the optimization and digital revenue responsibilities by analyzing weekly and daily performance and providing insights across all brands and platforms.
- Constantly collaborating and partnering with Accounts, Merchandising and Creative teams in the planning process to deliver a cohesive shopping experience across all touchpoints.
Financial Budgeting and Control
- Providing budget recommendations and allocations across different platforms, ensuring that each campaign is properly set up, optimized and providing high return on ad spend to maximize conversion.
- Monitor the current platforms and understand gaps and opportunities in order to optimize campaigns and improve conversion and adjust the digital strategies based on the data.
Analytics and Reporting
- Prepare weekly digital metrics benchmarks guided by the customer journey funnel and conversion reports in the creation of which in turn will assist in improving customer journey, increase conversions and digital metrics.
Workforce and Manpower Development
- In charge of dedicating time for coaching, developing, guiding them so they can be able to successfully execute company strategies.
- Be up to date with certifications and trends in digital marketing through training and webinars to further enhance digital capability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Administration or any other related field.
- At least 2 years of experience for a marketing role in advertising agencies, retail companies, eCommerce companies or any other related industries
- Business/Management Skills: Leadership and management
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Communication, collaboration and problem solving and decision making skills
- Technical/Professional Knowledge & Skills: Facebook, Google, Marketplace platforms and New solutions
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals, Facebook Blueprint, Google Certifications, Certified Digital Marketer (or other similar training programs)
Marketing Services Department