- Ensure that store sales target is consistently achieved.
- Regularly executes control measures to minimize expenses such as utilities, supplies and the like.
- Ensure that all Hair Therapists follow customer service standards.
- Ensures that the brand DNA and merchandise display is well executed.
- Executes marketing-initiated activities for the store; both local and SBU-directed.
- Ensures that standard waiting and service time for customers is being followed by the hair therapist.
- Liaises with HQ for replenishments, monitors stock inventory to make sure that stock levels are healthy on a weekly basis.
- Prepares all necessary store reports (sales, inventory, etc) for submission to IL based on an agreed timeline.
- Monitors and quickly reports infrastructure with needed fixtures (such as defective light, air conditioner, problems with store signage, internet and electric connectivity and the like) to IL.
- Perform other relevant duties/works which may be assigned by the immediate leader from time to time.
- Graduate of any 4 course
- 1 year experience in related industry
- Good customer service skills
- Willing to work at Ayala Center Cebu