- Assist the PMO Head in crafting or revising PMO policies and project management methodologies. Act as a first level filter for new project requests.
- Provides guidance on PMO policies and processes.
- Maintains project management office policies and processes.
- Oversees project managers for the delivery of projects on time, within scope and on budget. Monitors project team’s compliance with policies and standards.
- Provide status reports and budget outlines to the head of PMO as needed.
- Ensures the project management process: planning, setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning members to various deliverables.
- Works with other project leaders to take corrective actions on issues, risks and changes as needed. Manages and implements expectations from various stakeholders.
- Ensures proper documentation is in place on the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
- Manages the risks, issues and the change resolution process, and works with other project leaders to take corrective action as needed.
- Complete project tasks as assigned by the project manager while upholding the company’s standards.
- Assist in the establishment of project teams and assist project teams from project inception to completion and in ensuring that the project’s goals and objectives are met.
- Models ethical values in project implementation and client & partner interactions.
- Assist in setting performance targets for project teams.
- Prepares, presents and explains reports to the Head of PMO and other management committees on a regular basis.
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
- 3 years Project Management experience in an Information Technology environment
- Preferably Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
- Good verbal and written communication skills