- Supervises accounting staff in the day-to-day operations.
- Facilitates the processing of COD and Paymaya refunds.
- Generates data & computations and issues billings to clients.
- Performs monthly bank reconciliation.
- Assists in the monthly financial statement closing process.
- Ensures accurate journal entries before posting entries to the system.
- Performs reconciliation of general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Prepares of data for EWT and VAT Filing.
- Performs journal entries by maintaining general and subsidiary ledgers including lapsing schedules.
- Performs other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the immediate leader.
- Graduate of Accountancy
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 3 years general accounting and financial reporting experience
- 1 year experience in automated accounting system
- Advance skills in Microsoft Excel
Finance and Accounting