- Monitor timely submission of various financial reports from the financial reporting team of each of the SBU.
- Collate financial reports and present into a management report format including variance analysis with highlights on key activities/results of operations.
- Analyze and identify critical points and cases generated in the management report and make recommendations to the Controllership Head
- Review profitability reports for all distribution channels - retail outlets (company-owned and consignments), ecommerce, B2B and wholesale, etc. and make necessary recommendations, as needed.
- Work closely with the BU Head/GM in the preparation of annual business plans and strategies. Monitors compliance with approved budgets and reports on variances from approved business plans.
- Recommend guidelines and policies to improve operational, administrative and financial standards in partnership with the other sections within the Finance & Accounting Department.
- Review OTB and monitor inventory levels of each unit, on a regular basis and report critical cases to the Controllership Head and the SBU Head/GM.
- For Regional SBUs, assist local finance to liaise with external auditors, corporate secretary, and government agencies on specific tasks
- Serve as SME in the ERP implementation of the SBU.
- Participate in special projects as required by the Controllership Head
- Prepare ADHOC reports and perform ADHOC activities, from time to time.
- Graduate of Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a must
- 3 years financial reporting and analysis experience
- Willing to travel abroad
- Maturity in people management
Finance and Accounting