The Business Development Manager is responsible in growing the business through generation of new leads through various channels.
- Conducts market research including competitive analysis to determine the best business opportunities for the One Industrial.
- Undertakes research and analysis on the different macro-environmental and socio-economic factors that will influence the conduct of business of the company and its affiliates.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of major accounts requirements.
- Conducts initial business presentation with prospective clients.
- Keeps abreast with new brands and trends in the market and observe competitors regularly for pricing and new product lines.
- Develops and executes strategies to ensure consistent sales growth.
- Prepares annual/monthly volume and revenue sales forecast of customers and potential clients.
- Prepares and submits necessary reports such as Business Plan/Review, Sales, Marketing plans, and client calls etc.
- Graduate of 4 year related course; in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in Sales, Business Development.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Experience doing sales for industrial products is an advantage.
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Business Acumen
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving and Strategic Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Data Analytics
- Project Management