The Accounting Supervisor is responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the checking and correction of the accumulated depreciable expenses of the assets for different business units.
- Performs accurate validation and correction of inventory adjustment entries and clean-up.
- Prepares the reconciliation of books versus bank records for different business units.
- Responsible for the validation and correction of income and expense related transactions and clearing accounts.
- Ensures timely and accurate submission of complete management/financial reports (ie. balance sheet and income statement).
- Performs accurate and timely submission of complete statutory requirements (ie. Tax reports).
- Performs other relevant tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 3 years accounting experience
Finance and Accounting