The Accounting Associate is responsible for the effective and accurate processing, monitoring, and posting of all financial reporting and general ledger activities such as Fixed Asset Depreciation, Inventory Adjustments, Bank Reconciliation, Account Validation, Financial Statement, and submission of statutory requirements.
- Responsible for the checking and correction of the accumulated depreciable expenses of the assets for different business units.
- Performs accurate validation and correction of inventory adjustment entries and clean-up.
- Prepares the reconciliation of books versus bank records for different business units.
- Responsible for the validation and correction of income and expense related transactions and clearing accounts.
- Ensures timely and accurate submission of complete management/financial reports (ie. balance sheet and income statement).
- Performs accurate and timely submission of complete statutory requirements (ie. Tax reports).
- Performs other relevant tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Board of Accountancy (BOA) accredited is preferred
- At least 3 years accounting related experience
- At least 2 years financial reporting related experience
- At least 1 year experience in any automated accounting system
- Computer proficient
- Good in financial analysis
- Has high sense of urgency and can keep confidential data/information
- Deadline and result oriented; keen to details
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel and knowledgeable in other Microsoft applications such as Word, PowerPoint, etc., and related accounting/ERP programs, preferably NAV system
Finance and Accounting