The Merchandising Supervisor performs complete buying and inventory management functions for assigned brand/s and recommends improvement on merchandising procedure to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Communicates, coordinates, and negotiates with suppliers regarding samples, orders, freight on board (FOB) prices, minimum order quantity (MOQ) and brand building support, among others.
- Formulates orders in accordance with sales and merchandising objectives.
- Liaise with the concerned departments on the delivery, payment, and processing of all shipments.
- Secures, maintains, and checks copies of all documents related to each purchase order (Invoice, Packing List, Remittance, Advice Bank Receipt, Warehouse Receipt Discrepancy Report, etc).
- Prepares merchandise distribution for the approval of the Merchandising Manager.
- Monitors and evaluates the inventory level and sales performance of brand(s) assigned to achieve optimum sales to inventory ratio.
- Recommends price changes and sales promotions for brands handled.
- Develops merchandise assortment plan and executes product realization for licensed products.
- Conducts Product and Brand Orientation to sales personnel and recommends to Merchandising Manager new and more innovative ways to enhance training techniques.
- Periodically visits the warehouse to check on defective products and recommends appropriate action.
- Conducts periodic market visits and submits reports on new market trends, competitor's new products, prices, and promotions.
- Conducts random quality control of newly arrived goods.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Malate, Manila.
- Preferably supervisor or five years and up experienced employees specializing in Merchandising or equivalent.
- Full-time position(s) available.