The Marketing Supervisor handles the Marketing and Communication functions to help promote the store, its products, activities and concerns with the aim of attaining its overall sales and marketing objectives.
- Collaborates with the Brand Team in the preparation and implementation of different events and stores/ brand promotions.
- Request and follow-up approvals from various partners for the implementation of all promotional activities.
- Takes charge of coordinating collateral material production request from supplier and ensure timely delivery of these materials.
- Monitors all POP inventories and safekeeping to ensure quality of these materials.
- Coordinates with merchandising and other business units regarding window display schedule and products/brands to be highlighted in the store windows.
- Conducts store visit to ensure visual display is executed as per approved layout, POPs are displayed properly, verify if the promotion is implemented properly, provides feedback on the store look & displays and observe on-going marketing programs of competitors.
- Coordinates with PR agency on the execution of agreed Press Releases as well as assist during pictorials (as necessary).
- Maintains a systematic file of PR and advertising releases as well as different pictures of events and promotions undertaken.
- In charge of coordinating with other business units (ICT) for various form of communication with the customers – text blasting, email blasting, direct mail (as necessary).
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/ Business Management
- Must have at least 4-5 years work experience in Marketing
- Willing to work in Malate, Manila
Sales and Marketing