The Accounting Associate – Accounts Payable is responsible for the effective and accurate processing, and monitoring of all accounts payable transactions such as invoices, payments, credit memo, etc. in the accounting system for different business units.
• Responsible for the creation of purchase invoice of accounts payable transactions in the accounting system for different business units.
• Prepares accounts payable vouchers or credit memo in the accounting system.
• Ensures accuracy of details or items in the general journal entries of all AP transactions in the accounting system for different business units.
• Performs general accounting duties as assigned including journal entry preparation and processing analysis activity in the accounting system.
• Computes and records intercompany accounts payable in the system.
• Processes requests for payables into online banking for the review and approval of the supervisor.
• Performs verification of invoices ensuring that they are in line with the policies and procedures.
• Ensures that the requestor has no pending and/or unsettled accountability of accounts payable before making new transactions/requests.
• Endorses all created general journal entries and invoices to supervisor for posting invoice transactions.
• Endorses all created payment journal entries and vouchers to supervisor for posting of payment transactions.
• Prepares and submits accurate accounts payable reports within set deadline.
• Performs other relevant tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , BS Accountancy.
• Preferably CPA.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Malate.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Finance and Accounting