As Business Development Manager of a fast-growing e-commerce enabler company called Aeroworx (Primer Group), you are primarily responsible for the acquisition of new customers, negotiation of agreements and relationship management/retention of existing customers. You should have keen interest developing strategic relationships with both clients and partners from platforms such as Lazada, Shopee and Zalora, while at the same time keeping yourself abreast with Aeroworx’s operational capabilities.
- Primarily responsible for acquisition of new clients as prescribed in the annual business plan
- Leads all pitch meetings and develops customized proposals depending on clients’ RFP’s
- Works closely with Finance AVP to ensure profitability of costing proposals
- Preps contracts aside from commercial terms for Legal review
- Develops own professional network and relationships with marketplace leaders and managers who are directly responsible for new client referrals
- Explores potential incremental business with new marketplaces, technology providers, financial institutions, etc.
- Manages company channels and tools such as LinkedIn, corporate website, social media accounts and client inquiry email account
- Understands and keeps himself/herself updated on Aeroworx’s operational capabilities to be able to properly communicate with brands
- Coordinates with the operation team to turn over newly-acquired clients and ensure a smooth start to the project
- Attends key meetings such as joint business plans and business reviews between operational teams, marketplaces and clients
- Leads negotiations in existing clients’ contract renewals
- Aids in negotiations with marketplaces for visibility packages on behalf of clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field.
- At least 3 years Business Development experience in an ecommerce company. Working experience with Retail fashion brands is a plus.
- Amenable to work in the Malate Head Office
- Business/Management Skills: Development of business plans,
- Negotiation skills
- Managing Sales Engagements:
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Communication, Collaboration, Influencing skills
- Technical/Professional Knowledge & Skills: Technology Savvy, Analytical Skills
Sales and Marketing