The Sales Executive manages and processes all client requirements and monitors projects from start to finish.
- Endorses requirements of accounts and forwards to Creative Coordinator.
- Able to bring in a new client on a monthly basis.
- Manages customer expectations and handles customer objections.
- Conducts market research and product trends and reports to the Business Development Officer and Business. Development Manager.
- Assists in the collection of accounts.
- Records and files information on services related documents and submits to Creative Coordinator for filing.
- Prepares the necessary sales reports required by management.
- Meets quota assigned to him/ her.
- With Bachelor's Degree preferably related to marketing, design, fashion, fine arts
- With at least 1 year experience in selling or managing accounts
- Articulate with pleasant disposition
- Must pass the Ishihara Test for Color Blindness
- Willing to be assigned in Paranaque
- Amenable to work on a Saturday when required
Sales and Marketing