We are looking for a competent, motivated and ambitious Sales Account Executive to join our team. If you love finding new business opportunities and manage relationships with existing clients, this job is for you! You’ll be directly responsible for the maintenance and expansion of our customer base.
We are expecting you to have skills and experience in sales and in customer service, that you are self-driven and result oriented.
- Meets with clients in the field in order to initiate and execute the sales process.
- Achieves sales quota agreed upon with the Management Committee.
- Conducts field inspections and performs estimates for prospective clients.
- Attends and facilitates the requirements for bidding.
- Builds business relationships with consultants, architects, contractors and engineers.
- Coordinates with the Sales and Operations for client update
- Produces reports & analysis of sales trends.
- Schedules & arranges meetings and appointments with clients.
- Prepares quotations and bid documents.
- Consolidates sales made.
- Handles customer complaints and takes the necessary actions in addressing these complaints.
- Carries out the whole sales process from gathering leads to collection
- Identify trends with the industry & seeks potential markets.
- Perform other tasks and duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Account Executive
- Hands on experience with customer service
- An ability to gasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field