The Merchandising Associate for E-Commerce provides e-commerce industry benchmarks in terms of merchandising; Prepares and analyzes product sales and inventory reports; Coordinates with brand merchandisers to ensure product availability
Prepares and analyzes detailed product sales and inventory reports; and makes recommendations to improve brands’ sales performance
Aligns with Account executives on marketplace campaigns
Coordinates with Brands’ merchandisers to ensure marketplaces are adequately stocked to hit or exceed targets
Works closely with Account executives on preparation of sales forecasts and brand launches
Monitor competitor’s promotions and offerings
Provides e-comm industry benchmarks in terms of merchandising to ensure brands will be at par with e-comm business trends.
Reviews brands’ product info on marketplaces for accuracy
Prepares Product Upload files
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any business related field.
- Candidate must have at least 1 year experience in a merchandising role, preferably in an e-commerce company
- Applicants must be willing to work in Malate, Manila.
- Full-time position(s) available