The Quality Assurance Associate is responsible in managing the quality of services, to prevent defects and ensure that service is always delivered to our customers with the highest quality. He/she ensures that the different processes and tools that go into creating and delivering the product are performing efficiently.
- Conducts product testing before delivering to the client.
- Maintains product information by entering new and updated product upload sheets
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information
- Processes documents by reviewing data and images for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to Accounts team for resolution with customers
- Enters product data by uploading information
- Maintains data entry requirements for various e-commerce platforms
- Verifies entered data by reviewing output, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- BA/BS degree in business related field
- At least one year experience in a data uploading in an e-commerce company
- Business/Management Skills: Customer orientation, managing work, attention to details, initiating action, quality orientation
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Collaborating, Communication, Guiding Interactions
- Technical/Professional Knowledge & Skills: Technology Savvy
Sales and Marketing