The Hotel Operations Supervisor is in charge of the smooth flow of the whole hotel operations of The Park in Silang, Cavite. He/she oversees and control the standards provided by the management, maximizing revenues and profits within agreed budgetary limits, and ensures guests/events needs and requirements are met to deliver optimum guest experience.
- Supervises front desk operations; such as guest check-in and check-out status, monitor hotel’s and room assets inventory, and incoming phone calls
- Supervises staff members and delegate tasks as necessary - Communicates all policies and procedures to entire team
- Trains the front desk staff with hotel protocols, guest registrations guidelines, and other duties needed with the job
- Conducts regular meetings with the team to provide and update hotel information to uphold company policies, service standards and goals
- Assists the General Manager with creating employee work schedules and other administrative functions
- Manages the day to day operations by working closely with the Housekeeping Supervisor, Sales and Marketing Supervisor and Facilities Supervisor to maintain the upkeep of the facilities and deliver services to meet/exceed guest expectations.
- Interacts with hotel guests to ensure they receive a quality experience. This includes answering inquiries and addressing their concerns or complaints.
- Ensures that all tasks, reports and requirements are done accordingly with accurate details in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
- Inspects guest rooms and all other hotel areas for cleanliness and to ensure that every hotel protocol is being followed by the employees and guests
- Performs other related administrative tasks.
- Participates in optimizing revenue and improving service standards.
- Acts as the key point person on site to liaise with the different departments on site and at the Head Office, third party providers and guests.
- College graduate preferably in hotel management or business administration/management
- At least 2 years work experience in operations with any hotel or service-oriented organization