The E-mail Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating e-mail marketing campaigns to promote a product or service. Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create buzz or generate leads for the business.
- Performs back-end setup of automated campaigns.
- Creates and monitors a variety of email marketing campaigns
- Ensures design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Proofreads key messaging in and out of email templates
- Sends graphics requests to designers
- Compiles email lists
- Purges email lists
- Secures email databases for future campaigns
- Follows up on emails
- Tracks and analyzes campaign results
- Aids in additional digital marketing efforts
- Graduate of any 4-year course with at least 2-3 years of working background in an E-mail Marketing role.
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp or Sendinblue
- E-commerce industry experience
Sales and Marketing