The Senior Web Developer is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications, with visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. The role also entails mentoring of Junior Web Developers, stakeholder management, implementation and management of web projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology, or other related course
- 5-8 years work experience as Web Developer with project management tasks
- Experience in Architecting, Designing and Coding web applications and Deploying in cloud platforms
- Experience with Magento/PrestaShop, creating and customizing themes and functionalities, plugins, shipping, payment gateway and performance optimization.
- Experience in developing, customizing and implementing Restful APIs and Payment Gateways
- Knowledgeable on fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Knowledgeable on Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in Agile
- Knowledge on other open source platforms
Information and Communications Technology