The Accounting Supervisor supervises the accurate completion of the day-to-day functions of the accounting department. Ensures complete, accurate, timely and consistent financial reporting. Ensures compliance with organizational and governmental policies and procedures.
- Checks and posts transactions such as purchasing, sales, cash receipts and inventory
- Ensures timely and accurate submission of complete management/financial reports
- Performs accurate and timely submission of complete statutory requirements
- Publishes management reports with financial analysis to BOD and SBU on the 8th day of the following month
- Prepares monthly business report (SBU performance) on the 12th day of the following month
- Checks and posts all transactions created by staffs. ( inventory, sales, cash receipts, payables and general journal)
- Validates and monitors timely submission of statutory requirements
- Performs bank reconciliation on month end.
- Has a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- With at least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- CPA Board Passer
- Amenable to work in Malate, Manila
Finance and Accounting