The Marketing Supervisor oversees the marketing and promotion of the brand, including its store, products, activities, and related concerns to help attain overall sales and marketing objectives.
- Prepares and implements different stores and brand promotions.
- Prepares and implements different events undertaken to further promote the brand and store.
- Coordinates with the public relations (PR) agency for execution of agreed press releases, and assists during photo shoots.
- Requests and follows up approvals from various malls and department stores for the implementation of all promotional activities including sales promotion (request for sales memo approval), price markdowns and new product introductions, and other promotions.
- Layouts points-of-purchase (POPs) as necessary, takes charge of coordinating POP production request from supplier, and ensures timely delivery of the POP materials.
- Coordinates with merchandising and other business units regarding window display schedule and products/brands for highlight in store windows.
- Conducts store visits to ensure visual displays are executed as per approved layout, check if POPs are displayed properly, verify if the promotion is properly implemented, and observe ongoing marketing programs of competitors.
- Coordinates with all stores (consignment and concession) for approval and distribution of POPs.
- Monitors all POP inventories and safekeeping to ensure quality of materials.
- Maintains a systematic file of PR and advertising releases as well as different pictures of events and promotions undertaken.
- Provides marketing updates and feedback to Sales Associates during Monthly Office Days.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Sales and Marketing