The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for the conceptualization, design and execution of merchandise settings and displays, as aligned with product thrusts, objectives, and goals.
- Conceptualizes window and product displays in all company-owned stores, corners and exhibits with the objective of enhancing product and competitive image, visual impact, and customer drawing power.
- Highlights and designs product visibility based on factors such as relative profitability, local acceptability, urges and impulse tendencies, or other factors, as coordinated with Marketing.
- Negotiates with contractors and suppliers, and makes recommendations to concerned strategic business unit.
- Supervises construction works on display projects and gives final approval for acceptance upon completion.
- Surveys store displays on a periodic and on need basis.
- Recommends ideas for store refurbishing and improvements.
- Recommends directions and structure for visual merchandising.
- Addresses visual merchandising concerns.
- Graduate of any related course.
- At least two (2) years work experience in the above functions in a similar industry
- Proficient in using the following, but not limited to: Google SketchUp, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Max, AutoCAD and others
- Excellent in communication skills, both written and oral.
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal skills