The Brand Associate performs brand building and product management functions to achieve sales and marketing objectives.
- Ensures that overall sales and gross margin targets for the brand are met.
- Monitors and evaluates inventory level and the sales performance of brand to achieve optimum sales to inventory ratio.
- Corresponds regularly with principals/suppliers on brand concerns; prepares and submits brand reports and updates as required by principals.
- Scouts market for viable distribution, monitors performance of doors, and recommends appropriate actions on doors.
- Conceptualizes, implements, and evaluates marketing activities to promote brand, product and door awareness.
- Coordinates with advertising/PR agencies for communication and advertising requirements and monitors the same.
- Prepares brand presentation materials and conducts brand/product orientation to concerned parties, both internal and external.
- Conducts training for store people including brand and product to help overall performance of staff
- Keeps abreast with new brands and trends in the market and observes competitors regularly for pricing and new product lines.
- Recommends sales programs to further improve sales performance and motivate sales people.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of any business-related course preferably marketing
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Photoshop
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills