The Senior Brand Manager is in charge of transformation planning through creating strategies that would address turn-around needs, deliver explosive growth, or bring about a total change of positioning for his/her brand(s).
- In terms of marketing communication, the Senior Brand Manager develops and oversees the execution of long-term marketing plans that would lead to a sustainable and elevated brand equity.
- Analyzes beyond established tools and processes to generate insights that lead to better merchandise and inventory management programs.
- Analyzes and integrates various financial reports to develop measures that lead to innovations, increased efficiency, and optimal brand profitability.
- Influences stakeholders to develop creative solutions to reach a win-win settlement or uses subtle strategies to persuade others, particularly in sensitive or high pressure situation.
- The chosen candidate will be assigned to handle brands for action sports.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in consumer goods and brand marketing for the retail industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Exposure to working direct with customers and sales teams.
- Strong people and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, logical, and strong sense of numbers
- Budget management skills and proficiency
- Travel/ bags/ luggage
- Enjoys working in brand/ product management
- Enjoys working in a busy, deadline-driven, creative environment