The Senior Copywriter is responsible for all writing requirements for advertising, promotions, and other marketing-related purposed delegated by the Head of Creatives and/or AVP, MSD.
- Conceptualizes and executes copy for collateral, promotional materials, direct response, print advertising, events and other marketing material that support the company's marketing and sales efforts in an appropriate and effective manner.
- Collaborates with other members of MSD in developing and executing concepts for projects that require such.
- Leads, mentors, and coaches a team of Junior Copywriters to ensure a high level of creativity and consistency.
- Responsible for the quality, consistency, and timeliness of submission of all requirements of customers that require concepts/copywriting.
- Responsible for the proper coding and back-up of finished projects assigned to him/her.
- Communicates with the requisitioner in the absence of the immediate leader.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the immediate leader from time to time.
- Graduate of any related course preferably Advertising, Mass Communications, Marketing or Multimedia.
- At least three (3) years related work experience in copywriting, preferably in advertising or similar field.
- At least two (2) years of supervisory or managerial experience in managing a creative team.
- Knowledge of word processing software (MS Word, Mac OSX Pages, OpenOffice).
- Basic knowledge of art/design software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Corel, InDeasign, etc.)
- Has interpersonal skills
- Has good presentation and communication skills – both oral and written
- Has good time management
- Thinks out of the box and is passionate about ideas