The Merchandising Associate for E-commerce maintains product information by uploading new and updated product information sheets; Prepares and analyzes product sales and inventory reports; Coordinates with brand merchandisers to ensure product availability.
- Prepares and analyzes detailed product sales and inventory reports; and makes recommendations to improve brands’ sales performance
- Aligns with Account executives on marketplace campaigns
- Coordinates with Brands’ merchandisers to ensure marketplaces are adequately stocked to hit or exceed targets
- Works closely with Account executives on preparation of sales forecasts
- Sets up and maintains product data entry requirements for various e-commerce platforms
- Performs uploads of product information sheets
- Verifies entered data by reviewing output, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
- Reviews brands’ product info on marketplaces for accuracy
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, preferably graduates of Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably at an e-commerce company.
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Intermediate to expert knowledge in MS Excel