The E-Commerce Creatives Associate develops e-commerce sites and marketplace stores and has up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- Plans site/store design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site/store navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site/store content and graphics by coordinating with account management team, copywriters and photographers; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares sites/stores by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Establishes locatability by registering with search engines
- Upgrades sites by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data, trends and competitor information.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Preferably a Bachelor's Degree holder of Fine Arts, Advertising, or equilavent
- Preferably with at least one (1) year experience in graphic design role in a similar industry
- Has immediate to expert knowledge in using various graphic and illustration application (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Has ability to effectively communicate and present ideas to internal and external clients