The Account Executive for Aeroworx liaises between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs. Forecasts, tracks and reports key metrics on various platforms, identifies improvement areas, gathers market information to achieve sales goals and objectives. Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Responsible for all brand official store related matters on marketplaces such as Lazada, Shopee and Zalora;
- Serves as the lead point of contact for all account management matters between marketplaces, brands, internal teams;
- Builds strong relationships with brands by developing campaigns and closely coordinates with Brands and internal functional units to achieve traffic, sales and conversion targets while maintaining Brand positioning and image across all channels.
- Conducts presentations and detailing of the company’s services to acquire new brands
- Formulates annual, quarterly and monthly sales plans with customers by understanding their objectives, brands’ strategies, and Aeroworx’s capabilities
- Briefs customers on requirements such as brand guidelines, brand content, PUS, etc for onboarding
- Negotiates with Marketplaces for traffic- and conversion-driving initiatives
- Works closely with Merchandising Manager to ensure adequate stocks are available to meet sales objectives
- Tracks and analyzes KPI’s, prepare reports for Aeroworx internal teams and customers to optimize future planning & execution
- Identifies areas of improvement in marketplaces to meet sales objectives
- Monitors and handles customers’ account receivables principally working on past due & overdue accounts where applicable. Moreover, facilitates collection from accounts served as need arises in order to assist Corporate Finance Department in achieving desired collection targets and contributes in improving cash flow
- BA/BS degree or above in business related field.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, preferably with a background in e-commerce;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong communication skills
Sales and Marketing