The Head of Digital Marketing and Creatives is in charge of creating, implementing, and overseeing the digital marketing strategy of the company. This includes managing a Digital Marketing team that maintains best practices in website management, social media content, and email & mobile marketing, all of which are geared towards building a strong brand presence online and the generation of traffic towards revenue creating channels.
- Develop a corporate wide digital marketing strategy which includes the execution of digital marketing campaigns and the utilization of Search Engine Optimization.
- Manage the corporate website to ensure continuous growing traffic; and initiate the development of mini-sites that would support, complement, or enhance customer experience with specific brands, product lines, or business units.
- Run social media campaigns through content distribution which may include blog writing, video production, podcasts, and infographics; and through press releases, article marketing, e-mail marketing, and other on-line promotions.
- Monitor digital marketing analytics and provide management with relevant information such as brand reputation, market acceptance, user demographics, funnel analysis, conversion points and drivers, churn rates, emerging trends and updated feedback.
- Provide leadership to a team of Digital Marketing practitioners and guide them on the execution of the Digital Marketing strategy, its campaigns, and its tactics.
- Collaborate with internal stake-holders, and work with external service providers and agencies to ensure that all Digital Marketing activities are aligned to the company’s branding objectives, corporate communications, and business development efforts.
- Evaluate up-and-coming technologies that would impact the field of Digital Marketing, and provide thought leadership on the adoption of these new technologies to remain in the forefront of Digital Marketing in the industry and in the regions where the company holds presence.
- Perform adhoc tasks relevant to the function and business, as required by the Immediate Leader
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management, preferably with specialization in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications, or in allied fields such as Information Communications Technology or Digital Arts.
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing
- Demonstrable experience in Search Engine Optimization or Marketing
- Working knowledge of Social Media advertising and Social Media campaigns
- Analytical Skills supported by data-driven thinking
- Focus on the Collaborative approach
Sales and Marketing