The Multimedia Artist performs art, design, and production requirements for advertising, promotions and other multimedia-related purposes delegated by the Multimedia Supervisor and/or Head of Creatives.
- Works under the guidance of the Multimedia Supervisor and Senior Multimedia Artists in conceptualizing and executing integrated marketing campaigns and multimedia designs for in-store material, print advertising, event collaterals, ambient advertising that support the company’s marketing and sales efforts in an appropriate and effective manner.
- Responsible for the quality, consistency, and timeliness of layout, design and output of all multimedia requirements of customers.
- Oversees the production of all assigned creative requirements of customers.
- Responsible for the proper coding and back up of finished projects assigned to him.
- Communicates with requisitioner in the absence of immediate leader.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the immediate leader from time to time.
- Graduate of any related course preferably Multimedia and Fine Arts.
- At least one (1) year related work experience in commercial art, preferably in advertising or similar field.
- Advanced knowledge of art/design software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite) and business-related software (e.g. MS Officer, etc.).
- Strong conceptualization skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Deadline-drive and excellent time management.
Sales and Marketing