The eCommerce Customer Support Supervisor is responsible for directly interfacing with all eCommerce customers to ensure that they have the best shopping experience in all Aeroworx-managed platforms.
- Manages a team of customer service representatives that handle customer inquiries through email, Live Chat, Phone, and social media
- Analyzes customer and own staff feedback and recommends changes to websites, products, etc.
- Resolves issues which require high-level decisions and which staff cannot resolve on their own
- Reviews and improves processes to enable staff’s efficient collection of pre-sell orders, enhanced understanding of product knowledge and benefits, customer shopping process assistance, order management
- Develops proactive programs to increase conversion.
- Analyzes service activity data and utilizes findings to create resources for training and service improvements.
- Provides ongoing training focused on the support of eCommerce customers.
- Manages monthly metrics reporting, increase conversion rates, decrease rate of returns
- Ensures that service standards are established and attained
- Contributes to ongoing systems improvements to streamline processes and cross-team efficiency
- Graduate of any 4 year related course.
- At least five (5) years experience in customer service function.
- At least two (2) years experience in e-commerce.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Computer literate
- Leadership skills
- Problem Solving skills