The Systems Developer translates business requirements into software solutions through the development of complex algorithms and programming codes. He or she designs, builds, tests and implements the software code that enables computer systems to perform specific tasks.
- Reviews existing applications and studies the possible impact of the requested revisions on the application
- Translates functional specifications into technical specifications, including flowcharts and diagrams that show detailed instructions and logical steps for coding
- Creates program codes and performs testing and debugging of applications using appropriate tools
- Creates screen designs, forms designs, report layouts, and database structures
- Maintains and monitors all applications, including customized applications
- Customizes and implements third party software packages.
- Analyzes and/or resolves software and application problems as required by the Project
- Closely coordinates with the Business Analysts in clarifying and validating the requests and requirements of end-users
- Supports end-user trainings, as needed
- Ensures the resolution of software and application problems as required by the Project and in a timely manner
- Perform other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 year project experience in Java development.
- Knowledge in other programming languages like Java/PHP, .NET framework
- Adept in software development methodology and industry standards
- Intermediate level SQL scripting
- Knowledgeable in VB .NET
- With good communication skills
- Has strong personality
- Has strong analytical skills
Information and Communications Technology