The Graphic Artist performs art & design, and production requirements for advertising, promotions and other graphic design related purposes delegated by the Creative Director.
- Executes graphic designs for collateral, promotional materials, direct responseand prints advertising that support the company's marketing and sales efforts in an appropriate and effective manner.
- Performs art services, which includes conceptualization and color separation.
- Handles Final Artwork and mock-up development of approved designs.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by immediate leader
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably with experience in POP Design (point of purchase), can use sketchup or 3DSMax
- Knowledge of art/design software (e.g. 3D Design, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Corel/draw, etc.)
- Good in conceptualization / composition of design
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Willing to work in Sucat, Paranaque
- Willing to work on Saturdays (Half day only)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Manufacturing and Production