The Senior Sales Associate/Cashier performs selling functions in the attainment of sales and marketing objectives and acts as an ambassador to project a positive and wholesome image for the brand and the company.
- Enhances sales through effective and creative use of salesmanship techniques
- Acts as a buddy trainer to a newly hire Sales Associate.
- Prepares, updates and submits operational reports (customer d-base, BIR sales logbook, WSR/DSR/POAS/DPR)
- Reports critical issues in the store/department such as customer complaints etc.
- Responsible for cash and credit handling and banking transactions such as credit card verification, deposits, etc.
- Orients new personnel about his duties and responsibilities, company policies, rules and regulations
- Maintains customer patronage through impressive customer relations
- Checks on the quality and quantity of merchandise prior to closing a sales transaction/packaging
- Acts a Store supervisor/SMT in the absence of the Store Supervisor/SMT.
- Request for stock replenishment when necessary
- Attends to the cleaning of store displays, shelves and cabinets
- Receives deliveries, check damages and discrepancies and prepares the Delivery Receipt Memo
- (DRM), subject to the verification and approval of Store Supervisor/ Store Management Trainee
- Checks price tags against price lists and ensures that all merchandise are properly and correctly tagged
- Conducts daily stock inventory check at selling and stock room areas
- Accountable for usage of change fund.
- At least college level
- At least one (1) year experience in selling/cashiering
- Selling Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Good communication skills
National Capital Region