The Store Head oversees the store, its operations and personnel, through effective administration and implementation of operational and sales activities and policies towards the achievement of sales targets.
- Responsible for ensuring that store sales target is consistently achieved.
- Regularly executes control measures to minimize expenses such as utilities, supplies and the like.
- Makes sure that all sales associates in the store follow customer service standards.
- Ensures that directions from the SBU-Visual Merchandiser are executed in the store.
- Executes marketing-initiated activities for the store; both local and SBU-directed.
- Ensures that all brands, categories, and lines dictated by SBU Head are complete and properly presented in the store.
- Liaises with Merchandising Management (Merchandiser or Store Merchandiser) for replenishment requests.
- Monitors store inventory to ensure that stock levels are healthy on a weekly basis.
- Prepares daily store reports (sales, inventory, etc.) for submission to Cluster Head.
Learning and Growth
- Monitors attendance and prepares weekly or monthly work schedule of Sales Associates.
- Ensure compliance of Sales Associates with store standard operating procedures.
- Drives Sales Associates to consistently hit the store target.
- Ensures Corporate sponsored business applications (NAV, HCM, etc) are properly executed in the store level.
- Monitors and quickly reports infrastructure with needed fixtures (such as defective light, air conditioner, problems with store signage, internet and electric connectivity and the like) to Cluster Head.
- Carry out work/duties in line with approved Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Approval Matrix.
- Adopt and put the Primer core values to work each day. (Entrepreneurial Spirit, Passion for Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, and Self-Discipline).
- Perform other relevant duties/works which may be assigned by the immediate leader from time to time.
- Graduate of any four-year cours
- Preferably with at least one (1) year of supervisory experience
- Preferably with at least one (1) year of retail background
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Computer literate
- Interpersonal skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
National Capital Region