- Gather and monitor data for Process Review and Change Initiatives
a. Collate and analyze existing processes across the Organization for review
b. Work with operational managers to evaluate change within the business-- analyze what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits
- Determine Measure and Monitor Benefits of Change
a. Identify new and/or additional Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) dictated by change
b. Create measurement tools to monitor the effect of change to the KPIs and its impact to the business
- Risk Management Identify potential risks in the changes and help develop a strategy to overcome or address the risks.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's/College Degree in Industrial Engineering or related courses
- With at least 2 years experience in Business Process Analysis
- Exposure in BPO and Supply Chain, Warehouse and Logistics industries as Continuous Improvement, Testing and Automation or Process Quality Analyst is preferred
- Must have working knowledge of general business process and organizational framework
- Ability to demonstrate high level of verbal and written English.
- Analytical and keen to details
- Proficient in producing and presenting reports.
- Must be willing to work in Manila