Responsible in providing cost estimates and price for Union Inks and Graphics Philippines Inc. products and services, ensuring all related materials, labor and overhead are considered and price given based on the target gross margin of the company.
- Ensure that cost estimate request from sales are correctly done and prepared and submitted on time.
- Compute price levels of Inks division products and services.
- Monthly review and checking of raw material prices and ensure that necessary adjustment to product and service price are properly adjusted.
- Work with production and laboratory on how to improve cost of products and services and come up with ways in doing it.
- Work with inventory control in reviewing slow moving items and come up with suggested discounted selling price in order to deplete inventory.
- Review and monitor manpower cost movement and provide reports and analysis on manpower cost and OT.
- Review and monitor production wastage and rejects.
- Ensure that job orders and other production documents are properly monitored, checked and recorded.
- Other task that may be assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree of four year business course, preferably BS Industrial Engineering, but not required if with at least 1 year experience as a Cost Estimator from a manufacturing company.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sucat,Parañaque.
Manufacturing and Production