The Project Engineer is responsible for the project management, encompassing project site survey, evaluation, time and cost estimates, monitoring, coordination, reporting and supervision.
1. Conducts project site surveys and prepares project proposals.
2. Coordinates with account executives, clients and project owners.
3. Supervision and control on project deliverables, timelines, cost and performance.
4. Receives calls from prospective outside and in-house clients regarding air conditioning installation and repair projects.
5. Assists accredited contractors in conducting prospective project site surveys.
6. Attends technical and project meetings and subsequently submits detailed reports or minutes of the meetings.
7. Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
1. Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, licensed.
2. With good scholastic ratings especially in refrigeration and air conditioning.
3. Minimum of one (1) year experience in air conditioning and construction projects.
4. Fluent in English and Filipino, especially in technical communication, both verbal and written.
5. Working knowledge in AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Office Word, Excel & Power Point
6. Can relate well to all levels of the organization
7. Problem Solving and Decision Making
8. Quantity Take Off and Cost Estimating
9. Project Management